How to apply
Welcome to the admissions process to enter Pre-K in August 2024!
Only children born between September 1, 2019 and August 31, 2020 may participate in the admissions process. Children applying to Prekindergarten must turn 4 years old before September 1 of the academic year that they would start school.
Steps in the process
The steps in the process will be activated as the admissions process moves forward.
Check this page on the dates listed below.
Information session dates
September 13, 20 and 27
Exclusive to School Community. Alumni, School Parents and Teachers
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m
1. Registration to assign the username and password that will be used throughout the admission process. Only one registration should be assigned per family (not per applicant).
2.Completion of the Admission Form by the parents and payment of the process ($230,000).
Deadline: October 18th
One-on-one virtual meeting with parents.
Applicants received the links to schedule and connect to the interview by email.
Scheduling available from October to December
Form C completion
Current Kindergartens or Schools received the Form C. It should be uploaded before January 14, 2023
If you need assitance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Update with reports
Deadline: January 16, 2024
If the school or kindergarten submits reports after this date, please send them to: email@example.com
Play date for children (in-person)
January – March
On March 2oth, families will receive the result of the process by email.
Kindergarten to 12th Grade
Steps to apply
- Confirm whether there are spots open for the next school year by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once it has been confirmed that there are spots available, the Admissions Department will invite the parents to an information session to present the school and provide information on the Admissions process.
- To begin the formal process, the Admissions Department will send the family an email explaining the steps and documents to be filled out:
- Form A – to be completed by the family
- Form C – to be completed by the applicant’s preschool or current school for Kindergarten (K5) or 1st grade.
- Forms D (2nd to 5th grades) and E (6th to 12th grades) – to be completed by the applicant’s current school
- Payment of the application fee –$230,000 Colombian pesos
- Family interview
- Testing for applicants
- Results sent by email