How to apply
Preschool admissions 2021-2022
(process completed and closed)
Preschool admissions 2022-2023
Only children born between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018 may participate in this process. Candidates who wish to apply to Prekindergarten must turn four years old before September 1 of the academic year in which they will enroll in school.
For more information about the stages of the process and deadlines, please check our website as of August 12, 2021. Keep in mind that the process begins in early September.
Kindergarten to 12th Grade
To apply for grades K-12 for the 2021-2022 school year, please contact us in early June.
Steps to apply
- In early June, confirm whether there are spots open for the next school year by sending an email to email@example.com
- Once it has been confirmed that there are spots available, the Admissions Department will invite the parents to an information session to present the school and provide information on the Admissions process.
- To begin the formal process, the Admissions Department will send the family an email explaining the steps and documents to be filled out:
- Form A – to be completed by the family
- Form C – to be completed by the applicant’s preschool or current school for Kindergarten (K5) or 1st grade.
- Forms D (2nd to 5th grades) and E (6th to 12th grades) – to be completed by the applicant’s current school
- Payment of the application fee –$200,000 Colombian pesos
- Family interview
- Testing for applicants
- Results sent by email
Admissions and Public Relations Assistant