How to apply
Prekindergarten 2022-2023 admissions are closed.
Contact us in mid September to apply for PK23-22. Only children born between September 1, 2017 and August 31, 2018 may participate in the admissions process. Children applying to Prekindergarten must turn 4 years old before September 1 of the academic year that they would start school.
The steps in the process will be activated as the admissions process moves forward.
Check this page on the dates listed below.
Steps in the process
Informational session with questions and answers about the school (live online) and tour of the school’s facilities (in-person).
Step 1 is closed
Application and payment
Deadline October 20th, 2021
Step 2 is closed
One-on-one virtual meeting with parents. October 2021 to January 2022
Scheduling is closed
Have the applicant’s current preschool or school complete Form C
Upload the academic report and progress reports if applicable to Form A
Step 5 is closed
Play date for children (in-person)
Step 6 is closed
Kindergarten to 12th Grade
Steps to apply
- Confirm whether there are spots open for the next school year by sending an email to email@example.com
- Once it has been confirmed that there are spots available, the Admissions Department will invite the parents to an information session to present the school and provide information on the Admissions process.
- To begin the formal process, the Admissions Department will send the family an email explaining the steps and documents to be filled out:
- Form A – to be completed by the family
- Form C – to be completed by the applicant’s preschool or current school for Kindergarten (K5) or 1st grade.
- Forms D (2nd to 5th grades) and E (6th to 12th grades) – to be completed by the applicant’s current school
- Payment of the application fee –$215,000 Colombian pesos
- Family interview
- Testing for applicants
- Results sent by email